UV Textile Printers, the Next Generation of Textile Printingby: edward snowden
Printed items and images are popular among industries since time immemorial. Before the invention of the modern printing presses in the 1800s, the printing was done with the help of small seals and stamps. But, with the advancement in technology, the printing has paved its way towards change in a positive aspect. Eventually, these technologies opened up the way for a much wider printing applications with the birth of different hi-tech printers like digital textile printers .In order to perfectly meet the printing demands of various industries, different skilled manufacturers like Digital Textile Printer endeavour to offer well-conditioned printers delivering optimum performance.
The modern digital printing machines are capable of printing almost any kind of material by using a variety of different kinds of inks. The most commonly used wide-format industry printers are aqueous inkjets, solvent inkjets and UV flatbed printers, with the latter one being the most inexpensive and durable of the whole lot. With the ability to print upon wood, ceramic, metal or glass, LED UV printer are highly reliable and high in performance.
UV printing can be advantageous because:
A Shanghai based company MTuTech.com is the best choice for anyone wanting to invest in top-quality wide format printers. One can find the finest quality eco-solvent, solvent based; textile and UV based digital printers at MTuTech.com. They design, manufacture as well as supply high quality products from the industry giants like Konica, Ricoh, Epson and much more. With free on-site maintenances for the printers, continuous researches, top-quality manufacturing and worldwide trustworthy after-sales services and production of inks, they manage to meet a great level of customer satisfaction.
- The UV inks considerably reduce the chemical interactions of the substrates because of the quick, low absorption and hard drying qualities.
- The color saturation and dot sharpness are improved during printing because the ink dots do not spread and instantaneously dry and harden on any surface of the substrate.
- UV inks contain no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), thereby making this process a lot safer, greener and environment friendly.
- The production time is reduced by the instant drying process, even if it is a multisided task.
- The prints through UV printing can be made glossy or dull, depending upon the requirement.
- The scratch-resistant surfaces of these printers make the handling, installation or transportation easier as these printers are more tolerant to walk-by.
MTuTech.com is the leading UV printer and supplier of excellent quality inks with superb maintenance services and convenient transportation facilities.
For more information, please visit Mtutech.com.
Return to article list | Discuss this article | Submit an article
Submit an article to DojoWeb.com